EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Fly Ash Vs Edencrete, page-49

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I am 100% correct.

Here is the EDE announcement (ASX:EDE 16 July 2015)

"...requiring little or even no reinforcing steel."

The actual words from the ARC linkage grant are:

"...may partially substitute conventional bulky and heavier steel reinforcement."

Notice the words may and partially are used. There is no claim that it will eliminate steel reinforcing.

Here is the entire abstract.

ARC Linkage LP150100832 Concrete Enriched with Carbon Nanotubes for Advanced Future Construction

Collins (Lead CI), Gates (Monash University), Middleton (Eden Energy), Solomon (Eden Energy)
    Concrete, the most consumed construction material globally, is brittle which necessitates embedded steel reinforcement. An advanced construction material based on enrichment of concrete with carbon nanotubes (CNT), one of the strongest known fibres, may partially substitute conventional bulky and heavier steel reinforcement thereby creating economies (e.g. thinner section sizes), and reduced CO2 emissions by expending less steel and cement for construction. This project extends earlier research by the CIs and and will be turn-key because it will transform cement-CNT pastes into construction-scale concrete by resolving uncertainties associated with scaling.

https://researchdata.ands.org.au/linkage-projects-grant-id-lp150100832/625965

"An I am sure if I paid to get access to the Deakin publications I can find that further reading one would be able to find that Prof Collins was setting up the discussion by explaining the issues that largely exist."

They are all free on https://www.researchgate.net/

I suggest you read the papers. You will discover a) that it is quite easy to make CNT admixtures b) lots of other people have made them and c) they are not a mature technology.
    Last edited by mangochutney: 21/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.