KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Yes Revilo this is true.The company's PR skills are not the best...

1. 259 Posts.

Yes Revilo this is true.

The company's PR skills are not the best in the world - it would absolutely not surprise me at all if they just came out and said bang bang drilling commences. And in terms of any kind of inside information circulating that may contribute to random upward price movements with the stock (I think that this is indeed random and there has never once been any inside trade in this stock); then I think that news in Europe of a drilling rig making its way to the outskirts of Milan for an ASX listed minnow valued at cash backing would get the rumour mill working in overdrive rather than flow testing at KN1.

I'm not quite sure people have grasped the whole idea that gas is $14AUD (no discussion - KEY admit this in the last company presentations and so do PVE) - gas on the East coast of Australia goes for $4AUD to put things in perspective - hence OSH have turfed plans for a pipeline to East Coast Australia from their proposed PNG LNG facilities, they are instead taking it to Japan who offer $12AUD.

10BCF is huge in the Po Valley (in terms of revenue) , and in fact equates to about a 50BCF discovery for Key in Tanzania (that is, assuming 100% ownership of both sets of acreage which is clearly not the case anyway.) The best thing about this is that 10BCF is very modest in reserves, that is, way less risk associated with exploration - however the upside it would add to the SP is substantial. Way less risk here than fishing for the elephants offshore Tanzania - (OK, so KEY have probably found one here but I think it's probably best to say thankyou dear God for saving us from the abyss of helplessness) just hook it up and move on.

SS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.