ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Well Said @rosey2304 . I don't know why people are continuing to...

1. 514 Posts.
    Well Said @rosey2304 .  I don't know why people are continuing to stress.  We LT'ers went through months of real stress, with a declining SP that touched 1.2c (and when some of us had bought in well above 2c with sizeable holdings this was a real worry).  Now that we know the risk has been reduced substantially because of the 94% agreement, and Singaporean law, etc... we can sit back and breathe a sigh of relief.

Don't get me wrong, I am bitterly disappointed that the SP didn't go gangbusters at the announcement and rocket up beyond 5c, and this was clearly due to an incomplete announcement popped on a Friday arvo (as many have said no good announcements come out on a Friday afternoon), and in some ways the LT'ers disappointment have been exacerbated by the fact that after months of waiting we could have actually bought in cheaper NOW.  But that's the risks we took.

Ultimately, the believers still have unwavering faith in the technology (if not so much the ODN delivery), but once new management steps in I think the announcements will fall thick and fast.  In fact I am now comfortably sitting on my 2.2 million shares and the longer this takes the more I shall quietly accumulate (depending on how many paydays we take until more announcements send the SP north).

Personally I don't feel the need to post as much here these days because I, like many of the LT'ers with their decent-sized holdings, am comfortable with me investment and will wait for the trigger events that launch the new Gridcomm ASX-listed company into the spotlight.

New investors I also urge you to not sell into the fear and down-ramping (we have seen it time and time again here).  IMO when this stock starts moving it will go pretty fast and I think 1.6c is just about as cheap as it's going to be (assuming more news will be delivered in a reasonable amount of time).

Stay strong and continue to hold
    Last edited by souls_edge: 23/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.