ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Flyer...or Fizzer?, page-108

1. 429 Posts.
    usc75 Australia and Singapore have different laws in business ,I'm surprised you don't know that being a trader. The best thing for you to do is visit an ASIC sight on takeovers Aquisitions and Reverse takeovers just to cover the whole spectrum . You will soon discover even a large shareholder in a company cannot carry out any action including stopping a take over if its not in the best interest of the shareholders thats Australia's ASIC info.
    As with Singapores Laws I'm not going to download a copy for you, as really whats it going to achieve? except wasting my time and yours you will soon believe its a conspiracy and there's no need
    \ A company can not make a statement as in Odins case that is misleading there are serious consequences . Again I'm surprised you don't know this being an investor.
    It begs the question what point are you making?
    Pretty much last response you will receive off myself anyway , paranoia in some of these ********* has reached a alarming level , investors should make investment decisions based on their own personality to be comfortable with the risk they are taking and just leave others alone or come up with a debate based on fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.