ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

usc75 Australia and Singapore have different laws in business...

1. 429 Posts.
    usc75 Australia and Singapore have different laws in business ,I'm surprised you don't know that being a trader. The best thing for you to do is visit an ASIC sight on takeovers Aquisitions and Reverse takeovers just to cover the whole spectrum . You will soon discover even a large shareholder in a company cannot carry out any action including stopping a take over if its not in the best interest of the shareholders thats Australia's ASIC info.
    As with Singapores Laws I'm not going to download a copy for you, as really whats it going to achieve? except wasting my time and yours you will soon believe its a conspiracy and there's no need
    \ A company can not make a statement as in Odins case that is misleading there are serious consequences . Again I'm surprised you don't know this being an investor.
    It begs the question what point are you making?
    Pretty much last response you will receive off myself anyway , paranoia in some of these ********* has reached a alarming level , investors should make investment decisions based on their own personality to be comfortable with the risk they are taking and just leave others alone or come up with a debate based on fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.