ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

What is happening here are people are focused on the wrong...

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    What is happening here are people are focused on the wrong information, the news is the deal is progressing, simple, trade from that and stay, buy, hold or sell. Many have made the informed decision to invest for the potential of Gridcomm and it's fundamentals but all I see are impatient day traders who can't manage risk emotionally. These backdoor listings take time and this case ages, you know where the door is but you stay, why? Opportunity in the trend, the smart trend.. Staying is within sight but it's very amatureish and sloppy investing if can't research the available facts and just relax and hold....

HC have some great posters but also some professional brain washers to send certain messages within a thread and mess with your mind.

For me I went on about PSF at .008 and averaged .011 and people thought I was nuts, posting news and links daily....probably over 400 posts....heaps, some know me here actually.

I sold that trade for .041 just buy relaxing and believing in my research. Missed .049 but not greedy.

I really like this stock and personally will wait for my next PSF.

This wasn't directed at anyone, just my passion for this stock....IMO DYOR.
    Last edited by Stocks78: 23/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.