ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Flyer...or Fizzer?, page-144

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Here is some funding information, looks like everyone is chipping in for the greater good:

Quote:

"gridComm’s initial funding came from Get2Volume, an incubator with a focus on B2B startups, as well as co-investment from the National Research Foundation’s Technology Incubator Scheme.

“That, plus an angel investment, was the initial S$800,000 (US$574,000) that funded the company,” Holt said.

“We also received a grant from Spring Singapore as well as other smaller grants of around $500,000 (US$359,000) – in total we have received about S$1.5 million (US$1 million) in funding to date,” he added.

The startup will be raising a Series A round within the next six to 12 months, and will be looking to raise US$4 million.

“We have quite a bit of interest, and the funding is now about scale – how to do it in more cities and roll it out on more streetlights,” Holt said"

https://www.digitalnewsasia.com/gridcomm-it’s-all-about-power-…-saving-it

--------------------

I personally believe after reading this that company is gearing up to expand production and installations. That is why the ASX listing is important to access capital, larger capital. They have mine so hopefully we all get rewarded with additional cities coming online. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.