MGW mcguigan simeon wines limited

flying again, page-7

1. 151 Posts.
    Hmmm, to me the 50 day SMA looks to have levelled out and turned up (but only just). I'll certainly grant you that the longer term trend is probably still down. I'm operating on a 15 week WMA and that has definitely turned upwards.

Shorting is an area that I need to work on, particularly if we end up in a bear market. I understand it's place but at the moment it doesn't sit well with my psychology. Stocks seem to fall much faster than they rise, limiting the opportunity to get a short on in time. Also the market in general tends to be naturally uptrending over time so doesn't that work against you too. These are probably just my trading biases rather than well thought out or tested ideas. BOL certainly looks to have been a fantastic short - interesting, I rode it the other way back in 2005.

Yes, had a auto stop on MKY at 0.053 and got out with limited damage (except to the pride which I've got used to swallowing recently). It was always a high risk punt that in hindsight didn't pay off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.