ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

flying high 2014!, page-3

1. 8,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1122
    Well said Josh.

I have absolutely no doubt that ADO will out perform for a few years. As a long time holder, I've obviously accepted and am comfortable with the level of risk.

For anyone considering an investment in ADO I'd say this. I listened to the naysayers when Sandfire lifted off and headed for the moon. As it reached new daily, weekly and monthly highs,they became more strident in their negative assertions. As King Canute failed to cease the incoming tide, so did the negative posters fail to stop Sandfire.

The very same scenario played out with Sirius Resources.

It became obvious that some people are just that way. Negative. Some have other reasons for posting rubbish dressed up as concern for your investment.

When I look at the vast quantity of research made available by Twinvest and others and pit it against the nothing posts of negativity, I know which side I come down on. The research made available on ADO is there for anyone to read and you really should. There's mountains of it. On the opposite side of the ledger, I have yet to read one shred of information that disagrees with the research. If someone actually comes up with genuine contradictory research, I want to see it

Risk. If you couldn't cope with some level of risk, you wouldn't be here. How much risk you're willing to take on, is up to you.

I'm here for the dividends, I don't trade and am more than happy to sit and watch the story unfold around me. My seat is bought and paid for and I'm not moving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.