DES 0.00% 8.6¢ desoto resources limited

flying under the radar, page-2

1. 30 Posts.
    I am also a supporter of DES, it went through its rocky ride, but is now in position where little downside and upside potential is huge.

You stated alot in your analysis, few things i wanted to add -

1/ Cashed Up, we have to remember DES payed out its Debt when it recieved $20M from Sale of Hosting Business. And last week recieved $6M for the Communications Business. I think we will see more Aquisitions.

2/ When DES sold the Hosting Business to BlueFreeway, they also had 1 Million "BLU" stocks as part of the deal at $1.00. BLU has doubled.

Now DES is free from business services and is now a true Media Player, are they now a Target, I would think so. Perfect opportunity for Fairfax if you ask me.

Also when MPH deal is completed, which is looking very likely, this will in effect double destra's EBIT. Watching the stock for some time, know this has not been factored into the current stock value.

More upside to come. My 6 month crystal ball prediction - stock hit 55 cents after MPH and Fin 07 results out in August. Company perfectly poised to be taken out by Prime or Fairfax at around 65 - 70 cents.

I hold, so lets all hope my crystal ball is reading true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.466M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58139 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.