DES 0.00% 11.0¢ desoto resources limited

flying under the radar, page-7

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Oscar – I’ll correct you if I may – with the number of acquisitions that I’m sure Destra have in the pipeline (noting that we have only seen the Magna bid plus further investment in QFX so far this year) then the last thing they’ll do with their cash is put out a dividend. I personally believe we’ll see more capital raised through placements etc to fund what are normally earnings positive acquisitions which as shareholders will benefit us far greater than a 1 cent dividend!

As for earnings then my opinion has not changed since my previous posts, note that it won’t be clear until the Magna deal is complete and we know the details (how much cash and how many shares etc). I don’t believe @40cents that Destra is expensive assuming that the Magna deal goes through! And the closer that becomes the more upside we’ll see to the SP (as we saw last week with Destra buying 19.9%).

Keep holding, this is only early days and the rewards will be good if the market falls in love with this stock – to date we don’t have any insto’s or fund managers on board (to my knowledge) and when they do decide to jump on board then away we go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.