BPO 0.00% 0.3¢ bioprospect limited

Traders still having some fun on old news. I won't touch it...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    Traders still having some fun on old news. I won't touch it again until under 8c, good luck to the bravehearts.

There was an article in the Sunday mail by Daryl PASSMORE which says in part.

'The booming market in "natural" pest control products is puting peoples health to risk according to reseach. A study of plant based treatments has shown some are more dangerous to humans and animals than pesticides produced by chemical firms.

Consumers had a mistaken notion that natural had to be better and safer, said professor John TRUMBLE who will talk about his findings at a conferernce of more than 3000 scientists in Brisbane next month. "In fact these natual materials contain toxic chemicals that are often far more dangerous to humans and animals than the pesticides available from chemical companies" Professor Trumble said.

Hazards included skin diseases, exposure to carcinogens, mutagens, neurotoxins and substances known to cause organ failure" check out the full article.

He goes on and on with the Prof, speaking at the Brisbane Convention centre August 15-24.

BPO is testing for another 18months to 2yrs to see if their products work then they would have to do further testing to see if it hurts animals and humans.

Holding long term very risky, no money and much more capital needed. Play it as you see it folks.

Happy Trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.