NXS 5.17% 27.5¢ next science limited

Dear NXS HotCopper Posters,Today I am coming out of the closet....

1. 67 Posts.
    Dear NXS HotCopper Posters,

Today I am coming out of the closet. I am the Anonymous Shareholder that was responsible for the first query that resulted in the Deloitte/NXS response to market. I note, however, my initial query only received a personal response by Deloitte. Only when a large shareholder made similar assertions was a release made to market of Deloitte's response to me!

I am also the Anonymous Shareholder that wrote the 12-page complaints letter to Deloitte that is on the NexsuBattle website. To date I have received no response from Deloitte apart from their confirmation of receipt of my complaint, and an assurance (after Nexus queried them on my behalf)that they will respond before the vote. This is also out of the hands of Nexus; they cannot request an Independent Expert report, and then throw it out if it doesn't agree with their views - kind of defeats the purpose really. This is why my complaint is to Deloitte. I'm sure Nexus is as keen as I to receive a response.

Yesterday, I personally posted a copy of my complaint letter to the top 200 nexus shareholders. Please be aware that much of my assertions in the document may have a valid rebuttal. But given access to my complaint, all shareholders will be in a position to judge for themselves the validity of their response.

We must also be mindful that even a low offer of 2 cents can be a significant and important asset to some NXS shareholders. My motivation is to seek a better deal for all shareholders (and myself). Complaints of past actions are not a priority for me at present.

Today I have written to Don Voelte and Lucio Della Martina, requesting them to re-engage for the benefit of all parties. Clearly they cannot engage me directly, but I hope that my dogged determination will gain attention.

Also, be aware that Lucio (CEO) and Susan (CFO), spent a significant amount of time with me last Friday. They are extremely limited in how much they can say, but I took the opportunity to put the position of retail shareholders.

In the interest of full disclosure. After writing my letter of complaint to Deloitte I have been assisting NexusBattle, who are doing a great job and expending an immense amount of time and energy. Today, I have asked for them to "distance" themselves from me so that my personal actions do not expose the group to any unintended consequences. I am in full support of their strategies, commitment and resolve and will be keeping them updated with everything I uncover.

Now, as my identity is now know to those who have seen my uncensored letters and emails, I cannot engage in any discussion that slanders individuals, divulges confidences, or in any way endangers me legally. All postings will be based on my opinion of the facts as I know them.

Now after all my hard work I'm having a couple of days off. If you appreciate my work on behalf of shareholders, you can pay me with a HC record number of Thumbs Up! Also please support Nexus_BattleTeam when they update you with their strategies.

Cheers,

FlyingDr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ $30.57K 112.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19549 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.