SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Flykk Money, page-13

1. 1,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1932
    No, you are missing the point, I focus on posters like yourself because you focus on what negatives the company is doing instead of positives in this market. We are lucky ISX has had 4 positive 4C's. We are lucky that COVID has not decimated their revenue. We are lucky the ISX team continues to claw at as much revenue as it can in this cluster f%$k of a situation they are in. Yes there is going to be many many questions going to be answered in court and also we are all waiting for ASIC to step in but I won't sit here and be the devil's advocate for 10 months now. It does not help shareholders, it does not help management. Why would I nail them to the wall BEFORE the facts come out? I will happily say yeh great we got it wrong up but now is not the time it's not like the shares are trading. The company needs to focus on protecting Australian jobs in this market. So far the ISX team has done that, they continue to bring $$$$ into Australia.

So yeh I know what ISX is doing and Flykk was part of the acquisition and no it not change direction. This is normal for businesses to add additional revenue streams/products. It seems ISX gets singled out by individuals like you and subtly you're suggesting they must be a doing shonky things right?

Last edited by NashaNasha: 06/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.