SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Flykk Money, page-193

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    @A4paper @NashaNasha

Don't think of it as a staged wallet. Think of it as an international bank account (IBAN).

In terms of marketing to the end consumer, it doesn't appear that strong on face value. I personally think the messaging maybe off, as it doesn't appear to offer much different.

I think the real benefit is to the merchants and my guess is that the merchant will push the FLYKK product. It seems to me that FLYKK will increase the speed at which a merchant gets paid and will eliminate credit card fees for the merchant, all while helping them comply with AML, KYC and Payment Services Directive. It will reduce charge backs and other associated fees. Faster payment to the merchant, means faster despatch of product to the customer and will solve cash flow problems for businesses such as online retail drop shipping.

I do also recall hearing something about new products with regard to Probanx, I think it was to do with employee payment services. My guess is that they want to be able to have the consumer receive their weekly or monthly pay straight into their FLYKK (IBAN) account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.