SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Flykk Money, page-913

1. 1,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    I have a feeling that there are paid provocations on this site, which has lost a lot of community unfortunately.

I am happy for alternative opinions, but some of it is just rubbish like whoever it was saying q2 had 20mill tv - maybe in one day sure. It wasn't from your Ben account I know that. There is a decent amount of complexity in the valuation of a company - with a lot of variables, some of the figures I have crunched will push the value of this around the 10 billion euro (forecasting expansion with current revenue) , others around the 4 billion euro. It also depends on where abs when they will list, risks, including geo-political and book value of assets etc etc . I can see a time in the not too distant future where ISXFEU will be worth way more than ASX - at that time, they could just do a hostile take over or just become a major shareholder and substitute their clearing house and digital ledger in replacing the current landscape.

I do agree that JK could have gone about the share thing in a multitude of different ways which might have allowed us to continue to trade openly. I think being able to help crypto trading platforms is a great financial opportunity. I am sure he has reflected on this also. If we went up against ASX again they will repeat the delay tactics as they previously done. We might never know what the agreement was between ISX and ASX.

I am concerned about their wanting to return to the aust share market - ASX might just suspend them again for reasons which they could have taken a lighter path - which will have unpredictable impacts. As long as they are on a sharemarket then all shareholders will be able to access their assets and buy and sell them. They have got a great thing going on over there, I cannot see the risk as being worth it.

They can just get their aust ADI, get some legs on NSX and call that a win. For Flykk to be available in Australia I think the ADI is necessary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.