SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Again, I am still doubtful where this will all finish, however....

1. 11,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2180
    Again, I am still doubtful where this will all finish, however. Imagination can sometimes run wild, and fantasy stuff comes into play. Here is a scenario that would bring many a HC poster in to ecstasy.

Imagine if the company was to relist within the next 12 months and the continued growth we have seen, does in fact blow things out of the water. Again imagine if you were a poster on HC sold your stock for a profit, calculatingly tell everyone of a shorting report just after you sell, then when the SP drops, you buy back in. Then after a while you broker a deal to get out of your holding on condition you keep your trap shut. Then you decide I've been quiet long enough go back on your word and stick the boot in for years. You use the money you got out with to invest somewhere else for the years ISX is suspended, and may make money, maybe lose elsewhere? Then you find that the company opens at a massive profit and if you had of just held kept quiet and shut your mouth you'd have made massive % gains.

Do you think that there would be any bigger middle finger held up to one person unanimously by so many? How (J) Low would they feel?

Of course all just fantasy stuff right now right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.