SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Flykk Money, page-923

1. 7,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2047
    So let me get this straight, instead of being angry at the CEO and company who lied to you, confirmed lies which therefore completely justifies the intial and indefinite suspension of the company, instead of that you are angry at a Hotcopper poster?

You cannot derive value from your investment because of misleading and deceptive conduct of the company and its CEO. Its really that simple. There is no conspiracy. Other corporate scandals are irrelevant. Issues with the top brass at ASIC are irrelevant.

The only thing that is relevant is that there was enough evidence for the Federal Court to find against the company and the CEO. Maybe not the the full extent ASIC were gunning for, but still to an extent which completely justifies how ASX and ASIC handled the situation.

Now you have to hope that future investors, which you will hope to dump your shares on for equilivant to a multi billion market cap (lmao), won't mind that the controlling shareholder has this as his track record. Although, to even get to that point you'd need a listing, and that hasnt been announced. I mean, the demerger was only coming up to 3 years ago right? Early days.
    Last edited by JoeGambler: Yesterday, 14:13

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.