FMG 0.18% $21.90 fortescue ltd

Hi Team, Very intelligent management team backed by a super...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi Team,

Very intelligent management team backed by a super intelligent Board, they have the finger on the market. I am confident they all plan ahead considering all possible scenarios. Post the most challenging times FMG has experienced ,Nev Powers stated they always had a PlanA.B and C, so why would now be any different.

They just freed up circa $400 million by not purchasing the Power station, I would be confident they will use this to pay down debt.

In one of my recent posts I quoted an email direct from FMG, stating they want to payout the 2022 debt as soon as possible, dependant on IO price. plan B, was to refinance at a much more favourable intereat rate.

This is consistent with the companies business priorities. 1/ debt repayment. 2/ cost reduction. ( in form of interest agents we year) current 9.75% interest rate. Could be sub 4%

In time it will be evident how effective and forward thinking this company and its management team are, and the market/insto's will finally take notice and need to get FMG on their books as a long term investment in their portfolio's and the share price will increase to a value that is truly representative of a well managed global player in the IO space, who has huge diversification potential, because they have been forward thinking in securing a large number of tenements in Australia and abroad. If you don't have the tenemants it's hard to explore and discover new opportunities. "Future proofing".

All the best

Cheers MJAK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.90
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $67.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.92 $22.11 $21.82 $224.3M 10.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3932 $21.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.90 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.