FMG 0.18% $21.90 fortescue ltd

If u where referring to the Shareholders Association, I was...

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    If u where referring to the Shareholders Association, I was disappointed with some of their representatives that I had discussions at some AGM's
    I was mainly trying to get an answer for the reasons behind their verbal support and condoning dodgy practices.

I might be wrong in coming to the following  conclusion about the Shareholders Associations.

They believed that by structuring the organisation like a large top 20 company will give them influence, which is true.  But their attitude is similar to the Custodian and Nominees companies and not really supportive of the small individual shareholders interest.  

The last Shareholders Association representative that I met at the BOQ could see the close connection of certain top 20 companies who basically where voting to ensure that the current model, would continue the practice of self interest.

She also believed that its time that BOD should take into consideration the feedback from the majority of Shareholders and not just the Top 20.

Radicool Views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.90
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $67.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.92 $22.11 $21.82 $224.3M 10.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3932 $21.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.90 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.