FMG 2.15% $18.49 fortescue ltd

FMG Dividend, page-45

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    my take and logic on divi:

1. forget BB because by now, except for one person it seems, those who did not like the BB and
    think it clever, as I do, would have sold by now.

2. AF likes a good divi and will be out to make it as much as possible bearing in mind other things

3. FMG do not want to see a big dump and money moved elsewhere for a better return. Expect they
    will be considering return by other companies and even also possible term deposit interest rates.

4. Debt will be putt off for as long as possible because if FMG think as I do, they might be expecting
    the Fed to pause and access the situation. Inflation is acceptable and wages have grown in the US.
    The Fed will surely also be considering ramifications of trade talks with China.
    All disputes are settled, in one way or another and talks will be sold as a win/win situation that both
    parties can accept and sell as such.

5. future diversification and expansion needs plus exploration will be taken into account

It will be carefully considered by those I trust to do the right thing by their loyal shareholders.
    I will wait and see.
    Don't have long to wait now.
    Hopefully they will give a full account of the reasons for their decision.

Just my take and why I continue to hold. Plus of coarse that great looking monthly chart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.49
Change
0.390(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $56.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.32 $18.62 $17.94 $159.1M 8.651M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150 $18.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 4305 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.