FMG 0.65% $24.76 fortescue ltd

There are enough talking heads on TV these days talking about a...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    There are enough talking heads on TV these days talking about a possible increase in the cost of housing of 10%.

Well for my money I can easily see 10% plus in a share like FMG or I would not be holding. No reason at all for me
    to sell and buy into real estate which is slower when trying to pull money out and when I am happier in something I
    know a little more about. I am expecting a minimum of 10% in further capital gain plus some very healthy dividends as well.

I even managed to persuade my Sis and hubby to ditch RE with all its hassles and do much what I have done and live
    like the privileged because they can afford to do so and this is no full dress rehearsal. The timing wasn't perfect but I had
    been given authority to go ahead and make that decision to buy on their behalf while Sis was very ill. One very trusting
    couple and they are now way in front and very happy in their digs these days.

The RE agents had never seen what happened with that deal before and were blown away by my little family. Lady
    RE agent ended up wishing her family was as good as mine. Bank of Queensland were a nightmare to deal with and I was the
    one who ended up saying they have had more than enough time to decide and gave them another 48 hours or my offer
    would be withdrawn.

It is the loosening of bank lending standards that would be one of my big concerns when it comes to lending for housing.

Quite seriously I think ASIC is probably way under staffed to deal with a lot of the crap that is happening now. Yes I do
    lurk on other threads too.

Again probably some of this post belongs on the crap thread but when I am on a roll.... LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$24.76
Change
0.160(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $76.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$24.21 $24.88 $24.13 $191.1M 7.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18092 $24.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$24.83 559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$24.76
  Change
0.160 ( 0.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
$24.28 $24.88 $24.13 1378850
Last updated 16.10pm 25/04/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.