FMG 0.49% $22.25 fortescue ltd

I am here teading as always. No amount of debt payment or rise...

1. 540 Posts.
    I am here teading as always. No amount of debt payment or rise in the iron ore price will take FMG where it should be heading. FMG has come to a juncture in the road where the share price will just keep circling round and round. This type of stuck in the mud is not healthy for long term shareholders if the share price just stays in a narrow band.
    All it does is make the short term and day traders a lot richer.

FMG needs a new story, the market is demanding a new story.

I will make you a prediction now and we will see if i am wright or wrong.
    The next debt repayment will not bring FMG and upgrade from any of the grading agencies. Please come back and remind me what a fool i am.

Have a look at what S32 is trying to do and look how the shares are moving more up than down. They have a net up over the last 14 days. FnG a net down, RIO and BHP a net up.

FMG is stuck in nutral and i am still championing them dont get me wrong but they need to do something and do it fas.

All in my opinion as my opinion is FMG share price will very soon gave a $5 at the front.

For a month i said take cream off the table at $7 and above and i did that. I hope many did. Those on margin loans i really feel for you but hold your nervous this is after all FMG the best horse on the ASX.

Ashley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.25
Change
-0.110(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $68.86B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.32 $22.41 $22.15 $63.30M 2.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3565 $22.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.25 1307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.