FMG 1.02% $22.36 fortescue ltd

DRinvestor I fear for FMG right now, a drop in the iron ore...

1. 540 Posts.
    DRinvestor
    I fear for FMG right now, a drop in the iron ore price of lets say 10% and the share price could be smashed. I am not saying this is going to happen but if it did it will be really bad for a single commodity company.

I am hopeful that something big is forth comming from FMG because if I and a lot of the people i talk to see this stuck in mud situation i am sure Twiggy and co can also see it.

All we can do is trust the people who run this great company to do something about this.
    This is now beyond just
    Lowering costs
    Dept repayments
    Higher dividends
    Ship building

This about whats the vision, we have been hearing the same thing for 24 months now you have done amazing things the market wants to know whats next. If its the same old same old well here is $5 in front of the share price thank you very much.

I am very serious about what i am saying.
    I am so sick of people posting articles on here that a 6 year old can find on Google. Do they honestly think Traders in big hedge funds and banks like the Vommonwealth bank judge FMG by all that stuff.

They want to know what you got planned for next 6 12 24 months so i can buy 20 million shares buddy. We know the story pay dept blah blah blah.

Whats next...

They keep posting on here iron ore is at $100, some one please remind them what grade FMG has please. It nowhere neer that grade, never was and never ever will be.

Still the best horse on the ASX

Ashley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.36
Change
-0.230(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $68.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.46 $22.63 $22.34 $108.3M 4.768M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1690 $22.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.37 13926 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.