FMG 0.49% $18.18 fortescue ltd

Funny question i must say but still worthy of an answer. No one...

1. 540 Posts.
    Funny question i must say but still worthy of an answer.

No one is loosing its a paper loss for the long term holders because the day traders and the shorters are making realized profits now today.

They buy and sell shares within a trading band, FMG is the perfect stock for holding a band that they can work within. Its the 15% top and the 15% bottom of each day.

This has a lot to do with a very complex formula thats available to people in the know.

FMG opens the day at a price and three kind of people trade it, the long holders, the shorters and the day traders.

The day traders outnumber the other two by 3 to one but at the same time the long holders accumulate. Its all paper and in the short term the day traders make the most, the shorters come second and the long holders come third. But the first two can be burned harder than the long holders.

So its all about risk appetite.

FMG is that kind of stock, it swims in a band and people in the know have worked this out with about 90 stocks on the ASX.

Gree SD is what kills these traders, if you are happy to walk in and walk out making 5% a day your the king but many of them try for 7.5 and 10% and get burned.

FMG is the best stock on the ASX as far as i know and if anyone knows of a better one let me know.

I am not here trying to tell anyone what to do or how to do anything.

Iron ore has been above $90 for over a month now and where is FMG share price. All the cream is being made by these traders so they would 100% agree with me its the best stock on the planet.

I want to discuss the future of FMG and what ideas are out there. I am sharp tool in the shed but not the smarters so i am sure there is plenty of great ideas out there.

Give the the price of iron ore son, no please i am not interested in that at all i can get tgat within 2 seconds on my snartphone.

Ashley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.18
Change
-0.090(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $55.97B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.26 $18.41 $18.18 $200.9M 11.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6678 $18.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.19 70000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.