FMG 1.24% $21.59 fortescue ltd

fmg now in trading halt this could be big!!, page-17

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: set to fly Hey tastarga,

Thanks fo your opinion. It is good to this forum is debated from both sides. There is a long way to go to get this project up. I have been in this since 38 cents so am very happy with a large parcel of shares.

If you look at Anaconda's history yes you are right his track record is not perfect. Not bad though. How many $1 bill + projects have you got off the ground...

The point is those shares traded to $4.00 range from floating at $0.25 before subsiding and being eaten by the big money boys who hang around and feast on the carcasses of the go getters. The whole point of my investment philosophy is to buy low, sell high and not fall in love with the person or project.

This will fly now and more than likely once all the finance has been arrange and if they start construction there will be many dips and buying opportunities till final Ore is delivered.

Go and look at normal price movements against project milestones and trade accordingly. Then knock anyone that just poo poos someone having a go.

Enough said, but your attitude is typical of the Aussie knocker....all too ready to stand back and say..I told you so.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.59
Change
-0.270(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $66.59B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.71 $21.80 $21.51 $94.30M 4.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7509 $21.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.59 83701 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.