FMG 5.04% $17.50 fortescue ltd

Not very clever of them these days with the quality of posts of...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Not very clever of them these days with the quality of posts of late defabs to have you on ignore but up to them of course.
    I would rather hear any nastiness these days and just not reply. Let them hang themselves because others notice and are
    not silly.
    One exceptionally nice guy but did have me rolling the eyeballs and wondering at first - bloody hell I was thinking - kind
    of HC but a few posts more and the penny dropped. A man with a brain but funny.

Now about those men in black - there are times I feel like doing an Auntie Jack on them. LOL Or stand them in the sun
    until the fabric fades like it used to on Nun's habit in the old days.

And aren't we a chatty lot and happy too as holders. Nice mood going here and glad of this thread.

Sis now safely in Holbrook with wet towel and AC going having seen many police and heart breaking fire devastation.
    They will be back in their burrow tomorrow afternoon and I can relax. I do have some very funny conversations with her
    and she is taking a greater interest in the share market these days and my investments. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.50
Change
0.840(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $53.88B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.89 $17.74 $16.84 $346.2M 19.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5870 $17.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 12148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.