FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

FMG other crap, page-276

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Well I do know that @slang at times does short as well which is something that I have never done. On principal I won't and
    he is probably very good at it too.
    I am just a little fish relatively speaking in this pool of FMG holders but to me my investment has grown to a considerable
    sum and it is money that I would not like to see drop in value.
    I'm retired and live a comfortable life and that won't change all that much and I am not someone who wants bigger and
    better all the time. The dividend leaves me not thinking of the power bill and the like and although I'm in my early 70's
    I do feel like a kid at times but I also have to think of my old age.
    Having seen what has come out of the Royal Commission on Aging we have seen what can happen and I would hope that
    with a decent quid in my pocket such a thing might not happen to me.
    You sound like a decent guy and yes it's nice of you to thank the contributors here on these threads freddy. It is nice to be
    appreciated. All the best.

And how about defabs? What did I say about him posting this weekend? LOL He can't help himself - great guy but he
    knows where I live and I might just have to get down to Prahran and buy myself a whip! ROFL
    I think there might be a few kinky shops there somewhere that may sell them. LOL
    Maybe when I am next at the doc.

Stay safe buddy and enjoy the rest of your weekend. I've just woken from an afternoon nap - again. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.10
Change
0.100(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $68.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.99 $22.22 $21.87 $84.79M 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9803 $22.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.11 10620 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.