FMG 0.22% $18.23 fortescue ltd

FMG other crap, page-282

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    A friend of mine had a stroke and I was given chapter and verse and then pushed like mad to have her sue for medical
    negligence. It was a hard battle but she finally did and was given an out of court settlement.
    She used some of that money wisely and would come from Mornington Peninsular fortnightly and rest up here with me
    after serious dentistry which was needed.

She told me how she was listening to the radio and heard an appeal for funds to keep a place going that was using horses
    to help veterans overcome difficulties and also help autistic children. She was so moved and thought about how much
    worse off many were than her and what many veterans had gone through that she decided to donate.

She phoned the guy a couple of days later to say that by tomorrow he would have a bank cheque for $X which she had her shopping helper get and post.

The guy was standing in a paddock with horses and his wife was a fair way off. The guy burst into tears and could hardly
    speak and told her that all of a sudden the horses were all around him and he became so emotional he had to hand the
    phone to his wife who had also raced to see what was going on.

As soon as she mentioned his name I said I once knew a guy by that name decades ago in career days. I looked him up on
    the net and sure enough he had left what he was doing and his career was interesting to me.

His first name is Dean and I met him when he was with a union. Small world. Maybe you know him as well?

She has since spent some funds going to the US to receive treatment which she could not get here on a trial basis because of
    her age. She has managed a 10% improvement with that treatment but still struggles.

Dean and his wife did offer to bring her to see their work as did I but to date my offer has not been accepted and we have
    not spoken for a while.

You can call me - anything but late for dinner. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.23
Change
-0.040(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $56.19B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.26 $18.41 $18.18 $171.2M 9.373M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 12284 $18.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.24 1240 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.