FMG 1.91% $21.62 fortescue ltd

Actually many do fear a relapse which is why I have been saying...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Actually many do fear a relapse which is why I have been saying that I hope China moves slowly in emerging from this.
    US reporters kicked out of China and many do question the accuracy of numbers we get.

China out to do mega stimulus within it's own country for a start plus FMG have a very low PE and pay one hell of a good
    dividend which is fully franked.

You would go bonkers working on daily exchange rates and oil prices. Inactivity world wide almost will probably lower
    oil prices further i.m.o.

With so much news saying daily how much the share market has moved people do become fearful. They at times will sell
    anything not nailed down.

Sure hope Scomo does a better job than Italy. One generation wiped out in one town. Terrible. Loved grandparents.
    Plus I am in my early/mid 70's.

Banking I had to do and tellers wearing gloves - supermarket - forget it - I only really needed bleach for loo - none.

Busy day and was woken from arvo nap by door bell. Lovely neighbour left 6 extra large country eggs for me. Phoned
    while on the doorstep and scarpered before I got them. Kindness personified.

And @freddy I also give @rurenga a G/A weekly and always will for as long as these fingers tap away. Stay well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.62
Change
-0.420(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $66.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.61 $21.78 $21.48 $190.2M 8.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15504 $21.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.62 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.