FMG 2.39% $20.19 fortescue ltd

FMG other crap, page-494

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    The USS Enterprise is still afloat - the big e is also - but there is no way I would play this down.
    I was given that nick name when she first sailed into Melbourne b.t.w. Sis has another nick name for me since childhood. LOL
    The contagion rate is about 3 times worse than an ordinary flu.

Finally supermarkets being conscious of clean surfaces and distancing.
    All this disinfecting killing good bacteria as well.

Phone rings and today - home made gnocchi in a capsicum sauce LOL they want to feed me and keep me off the
    streets I think. Will I be slim enough to get out of my extra wide front door when this is over. ROFL

Morning coffee and looking a bit like @bushkin and watching Ch. 24 and Dan Andrews Vic premier announces 1.7 billion $
    package for Vic. Of course I was texting one lady. Other States may be doing the same.

Seems 6 months is being talked about which is what ordinary flu season can run for.

Vale Kenny Rodgers - I am a big country music fan - currently recording SBS. No we are not gamblers. We work on facts
    and with me charts as well. The Gambler by the way one of my favourites of his.

FMG taking every precaution but cannot do the impossible whereas Bolsonaro under playing it will be a big mistake.

How many will be wearing ballet skirts that stick out 2 metres? ROFL I think I will refrain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.19
Change
-0.495(2.39%)
Mkt cap ! $62.16B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.18 $20.38 $20.02 $159.7M 7.910M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 14607 $20.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.19 1364 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.