FMG 3.48% $19.96 fortescue ltd

Doing it with one leg in the air - as they say in the classics....

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Doing it with one leg in the air - as they say in the classics. You just got it arse about buddie. We're good and always will be.

I was sounding like a country singer on the blower/eau de cologne to my mate - you've got 3 hungry kids, a wife and a dog to
    feed - I'll take the dog LOL but here's how you get around all this and comply fully. He is in RE. Sure enough it is what
    is being done. They cannot shut it down.

I wasn't even standing when the bolt hit. LOL

I have been doing all I can to support anyone I know - with distance. Under no circumstances will I lose my sense of humour
    in these grim times. The odd laugh while doing serious stuff is a nice break and a good time for coffee.

Looks like I'm posting again too. ROFL Hideous times where more than one life will also be lost to suicide. I'm old enough
    to have seen it too often and known of too many.

No one is a failure - their business doing it tough under these circumstances doesn't make anyone a failure nor does not having a job. Stay safe and try to keep others safe.

I hadn't realised how many read my posts on HC. - one big surprise for big e the slow typist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.96
Change
-0.720(3.48%)
Mkt cap ! $61.45B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.18 $20.38 $19.96 $247.8M 12.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66287 $19.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 10809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.