FMG 0.35% $25.66 fortescue ltd

FMG other crap, page-8

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Hi Big E,

I have to be honest with you mate... while I have not had any part in reporting off topic posts (or reporting anything for that matter), I have found it ‘challenging’ dealing with some of the content that has clearly nothing to do with FMG stock.

I genuinely mean no disrespect, for the most part posters contribute quality information and insight regarding FMG.
    But lets be honest.... there is definitely also some content that finds its way here that has NO place in this kind of a forum.

I even remember one poster getting defensive about someone bringing this up and referring to this forum as a FAMILY. I will reiterate that I mean no disrespect, but seriously....??
    That was a very fair call, and that poster was smashed for being technically correct.

The worst part is that when people start throwing irrelevant and personal information on here, others will tend to try and scroll past their posts. Sadly some of those posts could (and do) also hold value. But they assume it’s just another useless post (for those that are on here for investing. Which I’d like to think is the vast majority of us on here..)

As I have previously stated, I haven’t posted much. This is because I believe that I don’t have enough game time to contribute. And as BPAA said some time ago, you need to earn your stripes. I agree with that sentiment whole heartedly, but despite this I think my view here still holds merit.

Please guys and girls, lets stick to the subject!

Shan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.66
Change
0.090(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $79.00B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.72 $25.86 $25.63 $77.37M 3.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11417 $25.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.70 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$25.72
  Change
0.090 ( 0.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
$25.72 $25.86 $25.64 785342
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.