FMG 3.35% $25.59 fortescue ltd

Thanks @daltham I'm in excellent company these days - my own. I...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Thanks @daltham I'm in excellent company these days - my own. I live alone so am used to that but I'm getting by with
    one lot of extremely helpful neighbors.
    I was always there for them on school holidays but never expected a pandemic and to receive favors.
    They want me out as little as possible.

I do have a bit to say to the handsome clever @bushkin about shares. He is someone who not only works but also fits in
    lots of voluntary work. And kidding he hasn't got a sense of humor. I'm sure we will eyeball one day.

The FMG chart is so gappy and my fear here would be an attack by the shorters. Maybe at my age my fear will always be
    greater than my greed even though I hold some specs. but mostly cash.

No thanks to banks and our relationship with China causes me angst with some other shares. I don't hold them but they
    are shares often discussed.
    All this in an election year for the US.

The fact is I'm doing OK but it's those who have taken so much out of super that do bother me. Sad to see for some more
    than others. It will also be a sad sight to eventually see more street sleepers when funds are cut. There are still a few in
    and around my area who have slept rough thru winter. Some I always will stop and chat to and give a few dollars but my
    favorite is missing and told me he was trying for winter accom at least.

Nice to have a chat because I do miss the FMG thread and the many who do post on it. All the best and stay away from
    the dreaded lurgy yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.59
Change
0.830(3.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.79B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.09 $25.59 $24.82 $182.9M 7.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 $25.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.59 108 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$25.53
  Change
0.830 ( 2.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
$25.05 $25.58 $24.83 1579176
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.