FMG 0.18% $21.86 fortescue ltd

China this China that bla bla bla. Its not all about China....

1. 2,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    China this China that bla bla bla. Its not all about China. Other emerging Asian markets are kick starting also. yes China is a big deal but connect other Asian Countries and add up the Consumption of steel required for their future needs. India to boot. this Current period is seeing little investment to start mines. do you think the supply we have will be enough in 5 to 10 years. In Vietnam there is huge capital out lay for building and infra needs. railways high ways bridges all Asia wants to developed like the west. And even good old USA will need large scale project to up date their tiered old infra.

Fmg started their program at the right time. and no doubt this this down side, has made them stronger.

I will just wait to sell on events as stated above not a set price. as I have no idea what the price will be in a couple of years. But am rather sure Fmg Debt might be very small. or even zero. I still have no reason to sell fmg untill i see the future developments of Asia over all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.86
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $67.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.18 $22.18 $21.69 $119.2M 5.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14450 $21.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.87 152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.