POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Rather Bleak future.I warned against this share at its more...

1. 1,750 Posts.
    Rather Bleak future.
    I warned against this share at its more foolish levels and was crucified by the Nickel experts which abound on these threads.

Team Daws cynically renanmed Niagra "Posseidon" and threw a stake at Twiggy. The reason is that the prospectivity at Windarra is zero and the mine has a history of having a problematic ore body and difficult ground support issues. This ridiculous saga has been playing out for 35 years with new "suckers" being dragged in every Nickel Bull market and not one tonne of Ni being economically extracted.

I have heard all the ridiculous bluster from many contributors........................now we stand with a moribund project and most holders left with the remnants of a pump and dump. May I suggest that the economics of the current Nickel Price make any movement at Posseidon laughable.

I watch with interest and a healthy sceptacism born from countless rehashes of hoarey old ore bodies such as those this company controls. Hmmmmmmmm.........the directors are still getting paid arnt they. Well there you go, jobs right eh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.