FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

fmg takeover target without a doubt

1. 373 Posts.
    If this stock isn't a prime takeover target now I'll give the game away.

The big players in world mining must surely be looking seriously at this little gem especially Vale.

I feel a play must be on the cards sooner rather than later.

Vultures will soon be circling if they are nor already. Vale (RIO on the NYSE) must be one surely looking at snapping up a serious position in this company...it is perfect for them and will compliment their business objectives for the Chinese market.

With Vale recently ordering a dozen new huge ore carriers to ensure swift delivery of product to China from Brazil they are going to need more ore from Australia and FMG must be looking the goods I would feel to help with the China demand. This will help greatly in reducing serious costs if they can pull volumes of ore from Australia to meet the Asian markets needs.

If anyone feels this stock isn't prime for the picking by all means let me know.

I do not currently own FMG but I'm definitely looking for an entry point to sit and hold then accumulate.

Sooner rather than later FMG will be swallowed up by the big end of town possibly before full production is ramped up further.

Prices at the moment are too undervalued for this stock in my opinion with what FMG has sitting in the ground.

Do your own research but I feel FMG is a good punt to pick a position and sit/hold.

I'm blind, deaf and dumb.

Regards, Dumper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.