GMM 0.00% 65.5¢ general mining corporation limited

Apologies if this has already been posted haven't been able to...

1. 1,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Apologies if this has already been posted haven't been able to keep up with all the Chatter on HC lately
    Long time reader been posting for a few years on PLS thought this would be interesting in if such discussion of a Takeover of AUS Pilbara projects that FMG would Target. Looking across the board of lithium players over the Last 12 months anyone who invested in PLS GMM GXY AJM would have returned roughly 1000% or 10X there investment each. Regardless of Fundamental Differences between the Companies and lithium despots they poses. The Sector is exploding for Produces/Developers and to some Extend Explorers with countless others popping up monthly. All this reminds me of when I first joined the iron ore mining industry and where it took me then.
    When peak Oil explodes the oil price up again and EVs look to become a more viable and less expensive option than gasoline Lithium will be the future and supply will be tight. FMG and Andrew Forrest will be watching this space closely.
    Follow The Big money

Australian iron ore billionaire Andrew Forrest said his company is considering possible investments in renewable energy amid the transition in China’s economy.
    “We are incredibly interested in lithium, graphite, copper. We are incredibly interested in renewables, in the recycling of nuclear waste,” Forrest, the founder and chairman of Fortescue Metals Group, told Bloomberg Television in an interview at the Boao Forum for Asia in Sanya, China. “But will we charge off in there without incredibly serious thought? No.”
    Fortescue, the world’s fourth-biggest iron ore producer, is considering diversification as China’s decades-long infrastructure investment boom fades, cutting prices for the raw material that’s its only source of revenue. Lithium and graphite are minerals used in batteries for electric cars, while renewables include solar, wind and tidal power generation.
    Producers of lithium raw materials have surged in recent months as supply fails to keep pace with demand and on expectations of a boom in the production of electric vehicles. China’s government has pledged to promote new energy vehicles by subsidising producers, speeding up construction of charging stations, and setting quotas for new energy cars in the vehicles bought by public bodies.
    Fortescue won’t move into these sectors “until we’re absolutely certain that we are looking at something that will be another iron ore industry,” Forrest said. “We’re not going to bet our employees’ futures on a whim, so that discipline stays.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.