FMG 0.99% $25.57 fortescue ltd

FMG Technical Analysis, page-100

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Yep exactly right samboy, wrong again and im yet to see one prediction come to fruition. I think after some 100 or so of these predictions every day sometimes twice a day we have probably seen like 2 get even close.
    Credit where its due though, this has to be the most humble way to try and up ramp a stock for one’s own benefit, pretty clear the motives and its clearly a day trader, I just can’t think of any other reason why someone would just keep pumping out the same cut and paste prediction with such definitive sp predictions and the same lame justifications, nonetheless in my view written to adhere to posting policy and avoid moderation for up ramping.
    Seriously some people must just love the taste of egg on their face

Anyway just think mate, apparently its only 8 days remaining for that wowza 6.50 price prediction of his on the 21st September. Please people do your own research on wowza predictions like this, don’t get trapped by the constant hype and loose your hard earned dollars.

Anyway just my personal opinion, just trying to bring some balance to the forums in an attempt to perhaps help people just think that bit extra before they pull the trigger on buying, but I’m pretty certain people can see that credibility is just well and truly gone, apparently it was meant to get to 6.05 today and the dalian was meant to soar past 550 as per their other forecast in the other forum. Far from it hey, dalina knocked down to like 534, and sp some 21 cents out.
    Im all for constructive discussions and predictions about the stock and where the sp is going but it comes to a point where it just gets beyond a joke doesn’t it. At first when this poster came out of the woodwork I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but after a month or two of the same rhetoric I feel that something has to be said.
    Anyway everyone can clearly make their own decisions but in my opinion it is merely very well disguised up ramping, its just a shame because there are actually mums and dads that read these forums and will buy the stock based on this ramping and ultimately loose money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.57
Change
0.250(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $78.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.38 $25.62 $25.24 $87.38M 3.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108 $25.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.57 17507 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$25.56
  Change
0.250 ( 0.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
$25.41 $25.62 $25.24 1155324
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.