FMG 1.01% $21.64 fortescue ltd

FMG Technical Analysis, page-10110

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    @tomboy I think it is panning out as you have described it. However the stock has held up relatively well over the last few months.
    Will it continue to fall as you have described, to the levels you have stated. Only time will tell.
    However what should also be said is this is not occurring in isolation. Other stocks throughout the ASX 200 are pulling back. So to say this is particularly isolated to FMG is not entirely true.
    I bet most of the holders of FMG have bought in at lower levels, and simply have held onto it for a long time. So to say they are holding at a loss is probably not entirely accurate either, and most would welcome a pull back in order to increase their holdings.

I am probably not the only one who loves reading your posts and values your opinion and insight. No one can be 100% accurate all the time.

More a question to everyone in this group, concerning the high turn over to senior staff at FMG. I am beginning to form a personal opinion that a lot of this turnover probably signifies that FMG hedge towards Green Hydrogen is probably very opportunistic, and probably a lot harder to achieve than the timelines that Twiggy expects.
    While I would love to see the fruition of Green Hydrogen, I feel the MOU's that FMG signed up too over the past few years are probably hot air, and will never see the light of day. I hope I am proven wrong, but I fear that insiders are probably seeing the same reality on this front.
    Anyway that is my own opinion and happy to be proven wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.64
Change
-0.220(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $66.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.71 $21.80 $21.53 $38.73M 1.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4262 $21.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.64 2227 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.