FMG 0.81% $18.59 fortescue ltd

I would like to disagree with you for the following reasons:1....

1. 1,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    I would like to disagree with you for the following reasons:

1. Though it’s generally known that one shouldn’t make any investment decisions based on any ‘advise’ provided by people claiming to be analysts, there are instances people fall prey and make investment decisions and then regret.(I can show you examples here)
    2. I have seen other tech analysts that provide sufficient back up for their analysis (even though the tech analysis has it’s own limitations) whereas he doesn’t do any analysis other than the fact that he says ‘it happened last year hence it MUST happen this year’ which, in my opinion, is nonsense.
    3. he, in my opinion, apart from no.2 above, does a post-mortem after the event with decorative language (with tail, head, wing etc.) and keeps moving his goalpost to suit his narratives
    4. beyond all, he is an ANTI Andrew Forrest person and slams AF as if he had some personal vengeance !! I am a shareholder of FMG with a decent number of shares and would want to call out a person who doesn’t hold shares and still spend so much of time day in day out doing a sinister fear mongering campaign in the name of analysis !!

For all the above reasons I WON’T mind being called unconscious high school bully when I call him out !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.59
Change
0.150(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $57.05B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.34 $18.68 $18.30 $65.89M 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5340 $18.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.59 1199 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.