FMG 1.26% $18.75 fortescue ltd

today another red candle -9c another long tail - 27c longer than...

1. 9,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4242
    today another red candle -9c
    another long tail - 27c
    longer than the 0c neck 0c v 27c
    U going into a VL shape daily chart pattern
    once again going below the 21.50 pivot

Morning SHORT attack worked well with an easy 22c profit and then reversed and now another SHORT attack leading into the close

20-21c area in end July may see the usual dead cat bounce to sux in the BULLS in another BULL TRAP yet again just like they did the last 5 years straight till they short it to annual lows in Sept or Oct.
    Can they short it to 19 the 2023 low?

My call of 20-22 was SPOT ON.
    its now 21.48 in that range.

My good call record on here for 7 years speaks for itself, up and down around 95% accuracy since 2017 when I started this thread on 8 June 2017
    The johnny ramp latelies have no idea of this history nor the volatile cyclical and shorting nature of this stock.

Why dont you apologise to all the readers on here APT, frogbat & co?
    Your incessant ramping and irrational exuberrance at 25.00-29.80 was mind boggling, illogical and ignored all the TA and warning signs. Anyone who followed your ramping lost a fortune on here.

Its already down 850c from the annual highs and likely going lower toward the lower end of that 20-22 area I correctly called as long ago as in February.

yet you still attack the man and not the ball & are still in denial

Trading Rule 7
    the colour of money is green, it doesnt love you back, don't be emotional with your money be logical.
    Dont hold on to a losing stock, set tight stop losses to avoid capital losses & cash in on runups
    No one ever went bust making a profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.