FMG 1.75% $18.63 fortescue ltd

Hey APT, you clearly didnt read my BULL SEASON buy call then...

1. 9,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4285
    Hey APT, you clearly didnt read my BULL SEASON buy call then from 24 to 29 then sell call 29-27 during BEAR SEASON
    you are the one lying to the readers not me.

My only one call in Sept/oct 2023 of sell that was wrong in 10 years buddy.
    My sell calls in Feb March May June were all SPOT ON
    Yet you have no answer as to that !
    And your calls of buy buy buy on this feb bear run have been a disgrace misleading the readers on here and those who listened to you have lost fortunes, down a whopping 800c since the 29 Jan highs and that DCB run in May also reversed as I correctly said it would.

Once again, in the last 12 months I have got 4 of 5 calls correct.
    Now Im looking for the floor and the capitulation sweep out Sept/Oct & then the bear season to end Nov
    im saying there will be a western equity crash Sept/Oct before the US elections and FMG will follow suit.

Anyone listening to 95% wrong calls from ATP ought to be angry and not thumbing him for bad calls.
    His never ending bull calls reminds me of a speculator loaded on margin lent debt at high prices trying to ramp stocks that are going down and his shirt with it.

Today a small doji type green candle with double longer tail and necks
    all still below the 21.50 pivot so this is not convincing
    next stops are either 20.00 or 21.50

I stick to my calls which have been correct 97% of the time on FMG the last 7 years.
    And I will ignore the irrational exuberance from those who laugh and humiliate my correct calls.

The public is watching and the reality is sobering, what goes up will go down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.63
Change
0.320(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $57.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.48 $18.77 $18.35 $132.7M 7.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26 $18.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.64 7889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.