FMG 0.10% $20.12 fortescue ltd

FMG Technical Analysis, page-11509

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Never said any of it being a bad investment, all I stated is it looks bearish from my technical analysis. If you also re-read what I posted, I stated that I can't predict anything, so why would a "charting genius like me" by trying to tell the future?

I think FMG is a good investment, hence why I'm in the forum just like everyone else... I'll buy up when price action tells me it's ready to push up, once again I won't be buying against it in a bearish downtrend though. I'm not here to pick the bottom and catch a falling knife, I'll wait for confirmation. Candle closures are key, monthly close isn't far away now...

Some people might read my posts and be thankful for the input, ever thought of that? If I can inform someone to look at the charts and maybe think they can invest in at a lower price, or it's still going down then why wouldn't I?

You got offended by my opinion on that and came out with some silly comments and uneducated guesstimates... You're really digging deep to make yourself look silly now. Telling me what price you bought shares at, and for me to go smoke on your comments is very mature.
    Don't be so offended by my opinions and scroll past next time if you don't like them. Or better yet, just block me. Then you can live the dream of thinking it's only going up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.