FMG 5.31% $19.27 fortescue ltd

I'll be watching weekly closures from here...From what I can see...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'll be watching weekly closures from here...

From what I can see this morning, last monthly candle closure on iron ore was doji. Meaning it could reject from here, looks to be forming a big bottom wick to grab that liquidity before a push back up. That could happen anytime throughout the month though... The weekly on iron ore pushed down without a top wick, there's a good chance it will fill that top wick before the weeks out but not guaranteed.

FMG's monthly closure did reject nicely, showing somewhat bullish signs although closing bearish... The weekly candle closure, although it closed slightly bullish it rejected the upside after grabbing liquidity and pushed back down. It's about to fill the second weekly gap, which is my final downside target on the chart.

If iron ore wants a top wick on the monthly and FMG rejects from this last gap down, we might be able to start looking for some buys!

Once again, need to wait for candle closures and price action to tell us which direction the market is going in.
    Hope that made some sense, patience will pay!
    Last edited by Mr Anderson: Hate to say I told you so to those who hated on me but.... I told you so 04/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.27
Change
-1.080(5.31%)
Mkt cap ! $59.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.29 $20.61 $18.69 $319.2M 16.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35024 $19.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.28 30769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.