FMG 0.35% $25.66 fortescue ltd

FMG Technical Analysis, page-167

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    no in fact I think you and your delusional long mates may need help

im calling out rampers end of story, there are clear rules about ramping

I bet my bottom dollar rosa is not here because his bathing in his short position after weeks and weeks of ramping the stock, and I have no doubt that unfortunately people would have been influenced by all the ramping.

and if you look back at my post I think end of august I already new iron ore would pull back, I knew what was changing before it happened, its a pity you were not a believer, and nev has had nothing to do with the huge drop, perhaps 10 cents of it if your lucky, yet the up rampers keep coming, they are relentless, they provide a completely unbalanced forum.

so I will call this out, its got nothing to do with being strange, its about being a realist, the people that perhaps need help are people like yourself that despite the cold hard facts that iron ore was overbought, the div had been paid and all the catalysts for an uptrend where void, you still continued to ramp and call out prices above 6 bucks which clearly were extremely unlikely.

if you want to continue to be blinded on these forums as to which are genuine posts and which are BS then that's your problem.

If I personally think someone is taking the p...s then im going to voice my opinion.

ive been voicing my forecasts for months now, and the longs like yourself have never stopped banging on.

don't throw rocks from a glass house, put me ignore if you cant handle a few rocks coming back or better still stop throwing rocks yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.66
Change
0.090(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $79.00B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.72 $25.86 $25.63 $77.37M 3.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11417 $25.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.70 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$25.72
  Change
0.090 ( 0.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
$25.72 $25.86 $25.64 785342
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.