FMG 0.99% $25.57 fortescue ltd

FMG Technical Analysis, page-20

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    i can concur, my day job is a property developer/registered builder, I've been doing it in Perth for some 20 years so im on the frontline of it( not some desk jockey that collects and reports on statistics that are often skewed by them, then further twisted by the media), during that time ive dabbled in and out of the share markets.

however these days I have now reverted to selling put options on blue chips rather than even wasting my time going through the absolutely ridiculous and arduous task that is property development (red tape is just killing this country) one of my last property developments took me near 3 years from start to completion thanks to bureaucratic crap, then in the current Perth property market it took a further 11 months to sell at basically my cost price, and the properties were located within a 6km straight line to the Perth cbd

rental market is also a dog, saw the downturn coming, got sick of dealing with tenants over the last 20years (tenancy act is just the biggest joke on the planet, landlords don't have a leg to stand on)sold all my rentals 3 years ago, never been so happy and stress free.

I certainly think Perths got a bit more pain to come, families are hurting out their, power, water, private health etc etc all going up constantly. Governments looking at destroying every little perk that still remains because they are in so much debt, they looking at scrapping negative gearing, capital gain discounts, it goes on and on....

full time at the minute now selling put options and absolutely loving it, never made easier money compared how hard I've had to work for a dollar in the past. don't get me wrong, the share market can be a damn beast at times and tear you apart, however if you play it right it beats working for a living that's for sure.

anyway what do the options traders think out there, we heading higher on fmg sp or do we see another dip below 5, personally im waiting for a dip below 5, if it happens ill drop some coin on selling some puts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.57
Change
0.250(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $78.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.38 $25.62 $25.24 $87.38M 3.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108 $25.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.57 17507 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$25.56
  Change
0.250 ( 0.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
$25.41 $25.62 $25.24 1155324
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.