FMG 1.43% $22.04 fortescue ltd

FMG Technical Analysis, page-2348

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

Maybe this is being used to scare the punters today. It really looks bad as it looks like the whole mine site is on fire but it is only a grass fire going by the article.

Massive bushfire threatens Fortescue’s Solomon iron ore mine in Western Australia’s Pilbara

A massive bushfire on the doorstep of Fortescue Metals Group’s Solomon iron ore mine in the Pilbara. Picture: FacebookA massive bushfire on the doorstep of Fortescue Metals Group’s Solomon iron ore mine in the Pilbara. Picture: Facebook

Extraordinary images have emerged of a massive bushfire on the doorstep of Fortescue Metals Group’s Solomon iron ore mine in the Pilbara.

A photograph posted to Facebook shows a huge blaze in the hills behind the main office and accommodation units at Solomon.

Fortescue has been contacted for comment, although it is understood the fire has since come under control with no damage to any Fortescue equipment.

Read Next

The summer months are particularly harsh in the Pilbara, given the twin threats of bushfires and tropical cyclones.

Temperatures in the region have soared this week, with the nearby town of Tom Price set to hit 40 degrees today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.04
Change
-0.320(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $67.86B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.32 $22.41 $21.98 $158.0M 7.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39363 $22.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.05 1722 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.