FMG 3.09% $17.34 fortescue ltd

FMG Technical Analysis, page-2349

1. 13,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    I think any pattern comes unstuck sooner or later, but at present given the choppiness of the market no one wants to hold on a Friday or over the weekend and there is a lot of cash on the sidelines waiting for an entry - so you can kind of work around that psychology.

During a bull market with very steady inclines/gains it can actually be harder to make cash doing that type of thing as volatility vanishes and the day to day swings are less dramatic. I find during that time that whilst large caps like FMG gain well, people often turn to the small caps as well for handsome gains in a market more accepting and positive of news.

I think half the battle with the market is understanding how the market might behave as a crowd and trying to capitalise on it. Easier said than done of course.

Back to FMG chart, actually she isn't looking so great right now after today's market battering. There is a possibility we might be back to fill those gaps beneath sooner rather than later but we will see how it goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.34
Change
0.520(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $53.38B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.31 $17.51 $17.00 $309.6M 17.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $17.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.35 28897 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.