FMG 1.56% $18.97 fortescue ltd

I remember 8 months ago when FMG was $3.60, I was calling for...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I remember 8 months ago when FMG was $3.60, I was calling for FMG to be $16-18 with a epic bull run that was going to last for years. People were calling me nuts. I remember at the time I said we shall see, time will tell if I'm right.

Now, when FMG is close to $9, I'm calling for FMG to be in roughly $15, people will still think I'm mad.

Here's another prediction, FMG could potentially hit $21 if my major 3rd wave is not done and we have an extend 5th wave. People will again say I'm nuts. I know, my charts seems wishy washy if you don't understand how waves work... So maybe I can explain the potential numbers to make it more clearer to the mass of non believers.

So if you really look at the numbers it is not beyond impossible. The last iron ore bull run in 2007 we had a high of almost $200 per tonne.
    This bull run may potentially hit that number or exceed it - if you refer to my long term predictions of iron ore prices. Just search for my post Remember I'm not saying this will happen in months. This is a bull run that will occur for years.

$170 * 170 million tonnes of iron ore = a sh*t load of billions. I let you do the maths. (roughly 29 billion in revenue)

Now if FMG was at $21, that is roughly $60 billion market cap. Question for everyone - if a business that makes north of $25-29 billion USD in revenue, would it warrant a market cap of $60 billion?

Now, currently iron ore is roughly $100-105. With supply in china reportedly below it's 120 million tonne and dwindling as we speak.

Now imagine if we have a few cyclones, hurricanes, floods that affects major areas of where iron is produced like Pilbara and shuts down operations for weeks? What effect would that do to iron supply and subsequently the prices?

This is what I call the extended 5th wave up or otherwise the FOMO wave up. Hopefully this rant will open your mind at the possibilities.

I'm not saying this will happen, but the long term charts are pointing to that possibility.

Wait till I tell you what my future price prediction for bitcoin. You will think I'm writing this from an asylum.

Last edited by topstock: 16/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.97
Change
-0.300(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $58.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.01 $19.33 $18.71 $210.2M 11.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1879 $18.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.97 39173 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.